MIAC MEN'S HOCKEY PLAYOFF SCHEDULE
Quarterfinals | Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018 |
No. 4 Gustavus 2, No. 5 Concordia 1 | Box Score |
Semifinals | Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018 |
No. 3 Augsburg at No. 2 Saint John's | Box Score |
No. 4 Gustavus 4, No. 1 St. Thomas 3 OT | Box Score |
|5 & Under||Free|
*MIAC passes accepted
|MIAC MEN'S HOCKEY PLAYOFFS|
|No. 1||St. Thomas||34||11-4-1||16-9-1|
|No. 2||Saint John's||33||11-5-0||16-8-2|
PLAYOFF SEEDING TIEBREAKERS
For top five teams and placing the top five. Based only on conference competition.
1. Head to head winning percentage amongst tied teams.
2. The number of wins (not including shootout wins) earned during that season’s conference play.
3. Winning percentage amongst all tied teams, beginning in rank order.^
4. Total goal differential with those tied (not including shootout goals).
5. Goal differential for total conference season (not including shootout goals).
6. Number of overtime losses.
7. Random Selection.
^Rank order comparison: When arriving at another pair of tied teams while comparing records, use each team's record against the collective tied teams as a group (prior to their own tie-breaking procedure), rather than the performance against the individual tied teams. (Example: Team A and Team B tie for fourth place. Team C and Team D tie for second place. The Team C-D tiebreaker is settled first using tiebreaker criteria. If the Team A-B tiebreaker reaches the secohd-place team(s) in Criteria No. 3, Team A and Bs record will be compared collectively against Teams C and D, not individually against the winner of the C-D tiebreaker.