Championship | Saturday, March 2, 2019 | 7:00 PM |
Lowest remaining seed at Highest remaining seed
GAME TIMES ARE TENTATIVE
|5 & Under||Free|
*MIAC passes accepted
|2019 MIAC MEN'S HOCKEY PLAYOFFS|
|No. 2||Saint John's||9-4-3||11-9-5|
|No. 3||St. Thomas||8-3-5||14-6-5|
|No. 5||Saint Mary's||7-7-2||8-14-3|
PLAYOFF SEEDING TIEBREAKERS
For top five teams and placing the top five. Based only on conference competition.
1. Head to head winning percentage amongst tied teams.
2. The number of wins earned during that season’s conference play.
3. Winning percentage in conference play.
4. Winning percentage against teams beginning in rank order (highest ranked teams to lowest) ^
5. Total goal differential, with those tied.
6. Goal differential for total conference season.
7. Number of overtime losses.
8. Random Selection.
^Rank order comparison: When arriving at another pair of tied teams while comparing records, use each team's record against the collective tied teams as a group (prior to their own tie-breaking procedure), rather than the performance against the individual tied teams. (Example: Team A and Team B tie for fourth place. Team C and Team D tie for second place. The Team C-D tiebreaker is settled first using tiebreaker criteria. If the Team A-B tiebreaker reaches the second-place team(s) in Criteria No. 3, Team A and Bs record will be compared collectively against Teams C and D, not individually against the winner of the C-D tiebreaker.